Recovery from a serious illness or injury can seem like a long road. At Holy Spirit Retirement Home, you can take comfort in knowing our experienced team of nurses, aids, therapists and social worker are committed to helping you achieve your individual health goals, one step at a time. We want to help residents regain a sense of independence. Our team meets with residents and their loved ones at the beginning of the resident’s stay at Holy Spirit to tailor a care plan around their unique needs.
Extraordinary Nursing Care
In 2013, Holy Spirit opened the doors on a beautiful addition to our skilled nursing facility, offering residents additional privacy in cozy, home-like rooms, a new therapy center, modern beauty salon, recreational area and more. Phase two of the project to renovate rooms in the facility’s central building is currently underway.
Highlights of Our Services:
- 24-hour compassionate nursing care
- Private and semi-private living options
- IV therapy, wound care and other specialized care services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy to help residents meet their individual goals
- Three nutritious meals a day/ ice cream / snacks
- Wide range of social and wellness activities & entertainment
- Cable TV, beautiful outdoor areas and more!
- For more information call: 712-252-2726 or 712-224-7881 ask for Alicia Rogers our Admit Coordiinator AliciaR@holyspiritretirementhome.com